Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Little Midnight Tea

After shift "Midnight Tea Party" at Behavior Body.

This outfit is a new release and on the MM board, so when I got off work I could not wait to put it on.  Went with the ballet skirt, since it works best with my tail.  Feeling purr-ty tonight.

Also feeling like I am breathing again after training and my first few shifts!  I have learned a ton, and had to work on getting my groove on.   But now I think I got it figured out.
A long overdue trip to Behavior Body.  I am just about broke now, but I had been wanting to go back since I got my most recent AO's.  I picked up their free pose boxes and bought some stuff too.

These pix were on things I did not buy. ;}  Will probably come back for them later.  Such quality goods and reasonable prices.  Splurged on the Props Pose Set.  Too nice to resist any longer.  You will see many posts coming from there.

Have made and still have a ton of new outfits to make with my staff offerings, and just starting to have real fun with it.  I was silly for not taking full advantage of this studio that Belle built for Blaze and I.  Until this moment I just thought of it as Blaze's Space.

Prop holder, texture organizers, and the best pose stands in a large space.  Thanks Belle and Blaze!  I spent some time looking for more awesome modeling stuff on Marketplace as well, oh I stayed up way to late for a work night.

No comments:

Post a Comment