Monday, October 29, 2012

Harley Quinn Adventures

Logged in with a bad case of the Red Cloud Flu, bleh!  Yeah, I had to relog several times, de-ruth, clear cache, render avatar, you name it.  The flu hangover made me forget to include the Slurl with my announcement...rookie move!  And I did not catch it until I went to post the next one, dork!

The upside:  Harley Quinn! 
Looking for my love...The Joker...well I guess he is more of an idol, I prefer the company of Poison Ivy. ;-} 
I squeed with deeelight when I saw her in the notices.  She inspired an after shift trip to Gotham where I took these pix.  But first, I just had to spend my paycheck  (and them some) at A&A on a new hair to go with the outfit, must say I am pleased.  Had fun checking out the  Gotham sim, definitely wore my observer tag, did not want to start something.  Maybe one day I will go back and find the Joker, not just his abandoned circus.

Tonight's feature model:  Alice Evermore watching over the MM boards wearing "Nurse Tracy."  Staying away from her needle, yikes! I think I was drawn to her tonight since we are kinda lookin' like we should hang.  She is probably the most popular of the models, she is in the middle of the shop hotspot! 
Gee Vectoscope came by and chatted for a while, just flying over and heard good tunes, so he stopped in hopped on a danceball and checked us out.  His usual attire is of the Jazz variety, so he definitely fit in with the men's designs. 

There were other good folks around that night, and I particularly wish I remember the gal who helped me know if I looked normal at the beginning of my shift.  I know that usually when one is having the Red Cloud Flu, you normally look normal to everyone else.  I was so stressed getting it remedied that I had no idea how I looked.  Thanksfully No Duckbills!

No comments:

Post a Comment