Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It was an eerily quiet night....


...the undead are scaring folks off, or everyone is broke and tired after dancing their butts off.  I vote for the latter.  We ain't afraid of the mortality-disabled around here!  Huge party in the cemetery before my shift, lots of folks shopping and celebrating the best holiday!  Personally, I could not make it due to RL Halloween prep, but it looked like loads of fun! 

I did not have a lot of time before or after my shift so I just did tonight's picture in the cemetery behind the shop, and it was perfect.  Fitting for the outfit for sure.

99% Angel, 1% Undead (Poor Sophie Zombie Skin)

There is something to be said for being in one place and watching SL go by.  Really good people watching this season.  I really like it!

Anachronistic side note:
Early this morning (or late last night, however you look at it) I slapped on my favorite "Beyond Wonderland" neko  outfit, and went hunting.  Details in other blog, but I just had to share this shot from a side tangent in the "Happy Mood" store.

No comments:

Post a Comment