Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Good Things

It is one of those MONDAYS! Ack!  Not at Rag Dollz. thankfully, it was an escape, I love that feeling. 

It started with coming in to see Mindy on the New Release board.  I squealed...cannot wait to try that one on.  Em is so sweet to put new releases on the MM boards like that.  So many stores put only their old stuff on the boards.  I knew that this meant I should dress up and go out after shift.  ;}  A push to find my joy is never a bad thing!  But after the way today beat me up, I might just have to go to bed after work.
I was feeling steamy so I picked Falling Leaves Steam Dollz, and Steam Deck Boots.  I was quite pleased with the results. 

Tonight, I only had Alice to keep me company, host-wise, but she was looking just as lovely in pixels as she does in the ad. :-)
In the gaps between greetings, we had a meaningful one-sided chat about how thankful we are to  not watch TV on this eve of elections for the U.S.   She does not have many political thoughts or leanings, so it was refreshing to be without that looming cloud.  OK I was really just rambling on in my own head. ;-)

I quite intentionally fell in to the trap of spending my pay check on clothes.  The "Air Commander" just would not let me ignore her and as a leftover deal from the weekend I just had to indulge.  I wore it all night, love it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment