Would
it be Emerald Shores or Copper Dollie?
That was my outfit idea last night, when I thought I would have time to
get ready tonight...no, it ended up being what I bought and wore last night
after shift, "Air Commander," indeed. I
logged in and took one look at myself and did not want to change. It was for the best since I was running a
little late and had RL things to tend to in order to assure domestic
tranquility . I do not sit on the job, but I had this one moment when there
was no one around and the lovely comfy chair under the stairs was calling me for this picture.
A
few rushes tonight and it seemed like some good
shopping was going down during those. I
did not have a co-host tonight, just the distraction of feeling a huge sigh of
relief at the results of the election.
Ahhhhh….
So for
a while I have been thinking about getting a dock for an airship and this outfit really brought that dream back. I went to check out a prospective site, but a whole ship is
going to be a long ways off. I think all
I can afford for now is a hovel on an air dock, if even that. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment