Monday, November 12, 2012

Tarnished


So I was prepping for my shift last night while hanging out with my partner, Belle, as she set up her new air ship and the two just created this lovely scene.
"Tarnished" with Copper Dollie Boots
I know it is Fleet Week in the Steamlands so I think Belle is going to have to take me out to see the boats. 

The shift was fun.  I did crash about 20 minutes in and came back as a cloud (to me).  I forgot my settings were on Ultra (it lasted 45 minutes before crashing, not bad I would say).  But that was ok, the only customer around at that moment was still rezzing outside,  it was like I was not even gone. :-)

A lovely Furry came and danced with me for a while.  She commented on loving the animation, so I gave her a copy.  Then I gave her some other good dances that someone gave me.  It is fun to make someone's night! =^.^=


No comments:

Post a Comment